- We both are very territorial. This is the primary reason as to why I can’t live with people. This is his primary reason for trying to attack some of my male friends when they playfully shove me.
- In tenth grade, we rocked the same amount of eyeliner.
3. We both don’t like people.
4. We know who our family is.
5. When we see people we haven’t seen in a while, we don’t need their attention; they just need to recognize that we’re in the room.
6. We open things with our teeth.
7. We both fear drains.
8. We get excited when someone says the word, “Lizard”.
9. We don’t like other dogs. Or really any other animals. Or small children.
10. We both always know who to go to for food.